Great game, but got some pointers......
This is one of the most addictive games I have ever played on Newgrounds! The progression is done really well, and the art and SFX are great as well. I´ve played untill I got all medals haha :D
But there are some things I'd like to see in the next update in order for it to be perfect:
- Level progression, with bigger / wackier / harder "enemies" as you progress
- Multiple soundtracks, one per level for example
- More stuff / enemies in the sky / space... it's really quiet and cold up there!
- A way to upload your highscore in terms of distance / score, compete with others
- Maybe a poco-stick (temporary), that would be cool! So you don't loose speed when you hit the ground.
- A way to end the game, I've got tons of money and all the stuff from the store now... so there's not really a reason for me to continue if I can't post my highscores. Credits if you beat all medals would be nice (with the ability to continue with all your items intact offcourse, or start all over)
Thanks for this great game, I had a blast with it! ^^
so easy...so addictive!
Heeell yeah ;) nice one bob, maybe you could add in bitmap support next time! :D But all in all, superb application, nice to see it work on the fly too!
Thumbs up for you!
Bitmap support as in save to disc function? I thought of that and I looked around but currently it's impossible to do with only Flash.
Thanks for the review.
Addictive gameplay, bit little variation
Nice little game it is ;) But it misses power-ups, or items you can gather, the field is a bit too plane for a game like this to be succesfull.
But the tractorbeam (HL2 deja vu) feels nice and natural. But I suggest you pimp up the gameplay with some extra's.
Nice game, you'll get there!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.